Yes, major brands have learned to use Snapchat for their business, and writers and small business owners should be too.
Follow and watch these top brands and figure out how you can make Snapchat work for you.
Sour Patch Kids
Many of these brands use time-limited calls to action to its logical conclusion. Use stream to share gift ideas, recommendations, and exclusive deals. The offers last seconds but a click puts the product straight in the shopping basket.
The New York Times
Domino’s Pizza UK
Here are some more great brands to get you inspired.
- Marriott Hotels (marriotthotels)
- Audi (audi)
- Pop Sugar (popsugar)
- Amazon (amazon)
- Taco Bell (tacobell
- GrubHub (grubhub)
- New Orleans Saints (saints )
- 17 Magazine (SeventeenMag )
- HBO’s Girls (girlshbo)
- EA Sports (easports_snaps)
- LA County Museum Of Art (lacma_museum)
- Acura (acura_insider)
- Wet Seal (wetseal)
- MTV (mtv)
- McDonald’s (mcdonalds)
- Ellen (ellen)
- Mountain Dew (mountaindew)
- Glee (gleeonfox)
- General Electric (generalelectric)
- Pitch Perfect 2 (pitchperfect2)
- Mashable (mashable)
- The Verge (therealverge)
- 20th Century Fox (foxmovies)
- Search Engine Land (searchengineland)
- Marketing Land (marketingland)
*assume any links in this post are affiliate links (see disclosure page)