Earn Money Even with
a Small Social Media Following
You’re already online and spending hours a week on social media,
why not earn money for the time you spend online?
Enrollment is closed! Stay tuned for next enrollment period.
Brands are looking for bloggers and active social media users with targeted, niche audiences for paid product reviews, partnerships, and more.
These brands are paying social media influencers to recommend their products or services to their followers.
This course teaches you how to build the professional online presence
you need to attract brands, and how to find brands looking for micro-influencers.
Perfect for the person who wants the freedom to earn money working from anywhere!
What these brands are looking for is MICRO-INFLUENCERS!
Micro-influencers earn income, and many actually earn a living, working with brands.
These micro-influencers get paid for blog articles, posting on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter through sponsored partnerships with brands. Not only do micro-influencers make money, they also get free products. (so do their dogs and cats, when you post for pet food brands)
You can do it too! And I’ll be here for you every step of the way.
With the Guide to Becoming a Micro-Influencer course:
- You’ll learn how to set your blog and yourself up as an authority. You’ll find your niche, and learn how to build a blog around it.
- You’ll learn about the business of blogging and influencer marketing.
- I’ll give you the tools to work with brands, create content that engages your audience, and tools to work with PR companies.
Now is the time to monetize the time you spend online.
I’m here to help new, aspiring, and seasoned bloggers create profitable blogs and social media post.
What? You don’t have a blog?
No worries, along with learning about becoming a micro-influencer, you’ll learn how to set up your blog and make it stand out.
Whoa, you don’t want a blog?
No worries, you can still earn money from social media, but I promise you, you’ll want a blog before long.
Who am I?
I’m a USA Today bestselling author who has spent a great deal of time online for the last 8 years. I’ve learned a lot about marketing, and I’ve made a lot of mistakes. You get to skip the mistakes and go directly to influencing your friends and followers.
In the last year, I’ve cut back on writing, and focused more on blogging and increasing my social media reach. And I’ve been making money from influencer marketing.
I studied Marketing and Media at Waldorf University, and spent more than 20 years marketing our restaurant and several other online businesses before marketing my books.
Why this course?
You’ll not only learn about blogging, but you’ll learn about affiliate marketing, and other ways to bring in income from your time online.
I started the Guide to Becoming a Micro-Influencer course to help others become empowered to work from anywhere, which is part of what my blog, Jamie & Company is all about.
Jamie & Company is all about living life well, whether that’s from running a side-hustle, learning to be more productive, blogging, or decreasing stress in your life.
I’m sharing my strategies in this course, so you can learn to make money from something you’re likely already spending hours doing anyway.
What is a Micro Influencer and why do brands love working with them?
Micro-influencers have a smaller following on social media, usually around 1000-20,000 followers, but those followers are active and engaged. MIs have a stylish social media presence with professional images that are attractive to their followers, consumers, and brands.
MIs earn money, even a living from blogging and social media. They’ve tapped into their audience and brands have taken notice. They recommend products, movies, services and other goods to their audience, and earn money doing it.
MIs have also learned the value of affiliate marketing, which you’ll learn about in this course.
Brands are working with MIs because they have an engaged and targeted audience. Consumers are tired of big advertisers and celebrities who are out of touch, so they look to their friends and family for recommendations.
Did you know consumers are 80% more likely to make a purchase after a product was recommended by a friend or family member? This is where micro-influencers come it. Brands have realized the power of personalized advertising and marketing.
What’s included in the Guide to Becoming a Micro-Influencer course:
- 30 days of emails with actionable goals.
- Blog development.
- Planning with SMART goals.
- Create a media kit that makes you stand out from other influencers.
- Learn to pitch and work with brands and PR companies for paid sponsorships.
- A list of brands who are looking for micro-influencers.
- Learn to get your name on the “go-to” lists with PR companies, and how to find and approach those companies.
- You’ll learn how to build your social media audience with active, engaged followers.
- Social Media marketing and strategy development.
- Beat the Instagram algorithm and engage your followers.
- Learn to make your social media profile look professional, attractive, and enticing to brands.
- How to make your own beautiful images even if all you have is your cell phone.
- How to understand and use affiliate marketing.
- How to write engaging content that converts, earns commissions, ad revenue, and sponsorships.
- How to get approved for sponsorships and affiliate programs.
- Where to find brands looking for micro-influencers.
- Where to find affiliate programs that work for your niche.
- An extensive list of high paying affiliate programs to join.
- #hashtag university (how to use and not abuse hashtags)
- Media kit templates.
- Ways to improve your ability to be seen online.
- A list of the best social media apps to make your life easier.
- WordPress hosting at incredibly low prices.
Best of all, your course tuition includes lifetime access to the Guide to Becoming a Micro-Influencer forum.
When you finish the course, you’ll know how to position yourself as a professional influencer, and have the knowledge and tools to earn money from blogging and posting on social media.
You’ll have a professional social media profile, that is attractive to brands, and that people will want to follow.
You’ll be set up to monetize your blog and get brands to sponsor your blog articles.
You’ll know where to find the top influencer agencies, and know how to work with them.
You’ll know how to find and approach to public relations agencies.
You’ll be able to implement affiliate marketing in a strategic way, so you can start earning money right away.
You’ll have a plan in place stay on track.
Are you ready to become a micro-influencer? Because brands are looking for you!
Frequently asked questions:
How does the course work?
Once you’re enrolled, and the course launches, you’ll be part of the elite group membership on the Micro-influencer platform on Jamie & Company’s website.
You’ll receive actionable emails for 30 days, helping you along the way. Each of the emails will have information about that day’s lesson. Go to the Guide to Becoming a Micro-Influencer member site and see the articles for that day.
There is a forum on the membership site to chat with other members for feedback and asking questions.
You’ll receive an email reminder for each of the 30-days, along with printable materials.
Do I have to finish in 30 days?
Absolutely not. Even though you’ll receive 30 days of emails, this is a self-paced course. You can start and finish at any time.
Micro Influencers are in high demand. Are you ready?